TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the gift form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to businesses operating in New Zealand that are Corys Electrical credit account holders (each an “Eligible Business”). Entry excludes directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and agencies associated with this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
3. The promoter is Corys Electrical of 61-63 Normanby Road, Mt Eden. Auckland 1024. New Zealand. Telephone: 09 631 7493 (“Promoter”), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Promotion commences on 19/11/2018 and closes 11:59pm AEDST on 14/12/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible for one (1) entry into the promotion an Eligible Business must, during the Promotional Period, process $1,500 worth of online product sales via Fergus, during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at 12:00pm (noon) AEST on 17/12/2018 at 61-63 Normanby Road, Mt Eden. Auckland 1024. New Zealand.
6. Eligible Businesses will be entered into a draw to win 1 of 4 Weber BabyQ valued at $399.00.
7. Limit of one (1) gift per Eligible Business.
8. Eligible Businesses must be within the Promoter’s trading terms throughout the Promotional Period and must not have overdue monies owing as at the close date in order to be eligible to claim any gift.
9. Winning Eligible Businesses will be notified by email and/or telephone within two (2) business days of successfully qualifying.
10. In all instances, gifts will be awarded to the manger or owner of the respective winning Eligible Business who may, in his/her absolute discretion, allocate the gift to any employee (aged 18 years or over) of that Eligible Business (the “Gift Recipient”). Gift Recipients agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions as a condition of accepting a gift.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Businesses and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Business who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If for any reason a Gift Recipient does not take a gift at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
14. If any gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. As a condition of accepting a gift, the owners of winning Eligible Businesses and Gift
Recipients consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Businesses’ details and the Gift Recipient’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Business; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition policy, as well as any other implied warranties under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA) or similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or gift claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and
Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Business or Gift Recipient; or (f) use/taking of a gift.