13th May 2020
To our valued customers,
MOVE TO LEVEL 2
As you will be aware the New Zealand Government will move to level 2 from 11.59 pm Wednesday 13th May 2020 with a focus on Covid-19 still out there and for customers, suppliers and staff to operate a safe workplace.
While many of our customers were able to return at level 3, this shift signals a further step towards a return to normal trade. From an interaction with Corys perspective, this will allow you to enter our branches and pick up products as you did before Covid-19. There will however be a few remaining changes to help keep our staff and customers safe.
At Level 2, Corys will operate as follows:
- All customers, supplier representatives and visitors must sign the Contact Tracing Sheet and/or Covid-19 Visitor Induction Form upon entry to the branch or office location.
- All branches will open Monday - Friday and closed over the weekend. Please check with your local branch or website for their operating hours.
- Corys prefers customers place orders and asks for specialist advice either by phone, e-mail or through the Corys Advantage website www.corysadvantage.co.nz
- Customer deliveries are available as follows:
- Prior to delivery customer advises local Cory's branch of any social distance and contract tracking requirements at the customer drop-off point.
- Maintain 1-metre social distancing between the delivery driver and customer recipient at all times.
- The delivery driver will record customer recipient details into a contact tracing log.
- If you display any COVID-19 symptoms do not visit Cory’s local branch or office location.
- Maintain at least 1-metre distancing at all times from staff, other customers and visitors.
- If customer or visitor numbers increase to a level where the physical distancing measures cannot be met, Corys will request customers and visitors to wait by the entrance and advise when it is safe to enter in a timely fashion.
- During any face-to-face customer, supplier and/or visitor interaction there must be no more than 10 people in a group at all times, maintain social 1-metre social distancing and keep a record for contact tracing purposes.
- If you are unsure of hygiene advice for protection against COVID-19, then please check here for Ministry of Health guidelines.
Kia kaha and thank you for your support!
24th April 2020
To our valued customers,
PREPARE FOR A MOVE TO LEVEL 3
As you will be aware the New Zealand Government will move to level 3 from 11.59 pm next Monday 27th April 2020.
Until then, Corys continues to operate with Level 4 restrictions, which means we will only be supplying essential services and many of our branches remain closed or are only operating reduced hours. At Level 3, we will reopen all our branches as follows:
- All branches will be open Monday - Friday (closed Saturday).
- Hours at most branches will be 7 am - 3 pm, but please check with your local branch to confirm hours.
To ensure the health & wellbeing of our staff and customers, there will be some changes to the way we operate at Level 3:
- Customers will only be able to enter a customer pickup zone at the main entrance as per the picture below. Corys Branch Isolation Zone
- This area is operated on a one in and one out basis enabling contactless pick-up of goods.
- In order to assist with this process, operating efficiently, we are asking customers to pre-order where possible using phone, e-mail, or through the Corys Advantage website www.corysadvantage.co.nz.
- There will be no cash or EFTPOS sales. Account customers only.
- Please complete our Contract Tracing Log and sign for collection of your goods when you pick them up. Corys will also comply with the relevant Ministry of Health guidelines and requests for contact tracing records, including names and contact information.
- Corys encourages you to make use of on-site delivery services where an isolated drop off point exists to reduce the need to visit the local branch.
CORYS IS HERE TO HELP YOU OPERATE YOUR BUSINESS SAFELY. WE ARE SAFETY SPECIALISTS AND CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL PROTECTION NEEDS.
CLICK HERE TO BUY A FEW PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR STAFF.
Need more advice or want to order one of the above products. Contact your Cory sales representative, local branch, or click the product image below to buy online at www.corysadvantage.co.nz.
If you are unsure of the facemask and hygiene advice for protection against COVID-19, then please check here for Ministry of Health guidelines.
26th March 2020
While at Covid-19 Alert Level 4 status, Corys will continue to service the requirements of our customers who are operating essential services.
This will, however, be in a way that is significantly different and ensures we play our part in protecting the health and wellbeing of our customers, suppliers and staff.
This means that as at the 26th March 2020, we have taken the following steps:
- A significant number of branches are closed, and those that are open will be operating reduced hours. Please call your local branch for the latest information on their operating status.
- We are striving to fulfil the needs of all our essential service customers. Even where a branch is closed, we will operate a call out service or enable the fulfilment of your product requirements from a nearby branch.
- Where essential service orders are placed, branch operational procedures will ensure physical distancing is adhered to while you collect your goods. This is as previously outlined in our communication on the 25th March 2020
Kia Kaha and thank you for your support!
25th March 2020
Yesterday, the Government shared the move to Covid-19 level 3 immediately, then to level 4 at 11:59 pm on Wednesday 25 March 2020. This focuses on maintaining safe self-isolation and supports the supply of product to essential services organisations.
Corys does not see business as normal in the foreseeable future. We are committed to taking practical steps which provide a safe environment for our valued customers, suppliers and staff.
All branches are currently open and will continue to trade as normal until the end of Wednesday this week. After that point, Corys will continue to work on continuity of supply to customers who operate as an essential service but note that further advice will follow to confirm any branch closures or changes to operating hours as a result of Level 4 Alert status.
Corys will look different:
- We are changing staffing levels and wherever possible working remotely.
- Corys staff will require physical distancing from customers and suppliers throughout all areas of operations.
- Customers are encouraged to place orders via www.corysadvantage.co.nz. Trade Account customers can register via the web address above or clicking here. Corys Advantage allows online visibility of stock across the Corys branch network, pricing, ability to prepare quotes and invoices.
- If you cannot place an order through the website, then please phone or email the order to your local branch who will prepare the order for collection.
- Please note when you approach our front door it will be closed. Each branch has set up a customer collection points at their entrance to maintain social distancing. An example of a customer collection point is below. Please note: There is only one customer at a time allowed in this collection zone. If you see a customer in this zone, please do not enter.
Please stay safe out there and we look forward to returning to a more normal relationship in the near future!
19th March 2020
The global impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic is unprecedented and the complexity of its effects are developing on a daily basis. The risks are now well recognised with both corporates and governments taking extreme measures to protect New Zealand.
At Corys, we have activated our Pandemic Management Plan which is focused on ensuring our branch network and central office remain safe workplaces for our people and customers.
All Corys’ staff are required to follow the government’s requirements around self-isolation if they are returning from overseas travel. Measures to prevent the spread of infection, including travel restrictions, heightened hygiene management and social distancing protocols, have been enforced with our team. Additionally, we are ensuring our supply partners are adhering to these requirements.
From this time onwards, in order to assist us in maintaining a safe working environment, we would ask for your help in the following ways when visiting a Corys’ branch:
- If you are feeling unwell, or have been in close contact with someone affected by Covid-19 or have recently returned from overseas travel, please follow the Ministry of Health guidelines around self-isolation and Do not enter the branch.
- Follow the Ministry of Health hand washing and coughing/sneezing guidelines – for further information see this link. Hand sanitizer is provided at the front counter in each of our branches for use each time you visit.
- Follow the recommended social distancing protocols, including:
- Maintaining a distance of a minimum of 2 metres when communicating with staff;
- Refrain from physical contact including handshaking, hugs etc.
We thank you for your support as we work through this challenging situation which is impacting all of New Zealand.